In this bonus episode, we’re continue our conversation on how to adapt your firm to not just survive but thrive during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis with special guest, Femke Hogema. Femke Hogema is an author, speaker, entrepreneur and owner of of ProfitFirst Professionals in The Netherlands. Her new book, The Profit Advisor, is available on Amazon.com. Her mission is to help accountingpreneurs become financially healthy and profitable.
Here’s what we talked about:
- The first thing you should do to set yourself apart, and what you should focus on (instead of numbers and paperwork)
- Two questions you should be asking your clients before you talk about anything else
- How to get clients out of fear and into possibility
- Why you definitively shouldn’t lower your rates right now and what you should do instead
- Tips to get your information and services online so that you can reach more people while saving yourself time and resources
Watch Femke’s video here: 3 Mindset Tips for Entrepreneurs Who Want to Thrive During Corona
If you’re feeling lost or stressed about the future of your firm right now, this episode is for you! And if you know anyone who may benefit from this episode, please share it with them.
If you’re having a challenging or stressful time in your firm right now, we’re offering complimentary coaching sessions to help you through it! Visit theabundantcall.com to learn more and schedule.
This episode was brought to you by Xero. With Xero’s cloud accounting software, small businesses and accountants can work together and collaborate anytime, anywhere. With real-time financials, bank connections, unlimited users, and online invoicing, it’s beautiful accounting software that’s powered by people.
Xero provides its 2+ million subscribers with connections to a thriving ecosystem of 800+ third-party apps and 200+ connections to banks and financial service providers. Learn more at www.xero.com.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Abundant Accountant Community today: