MAKE MORE, WORK LESS
MAKE MORE, WORK LESS
Unlock the secrets to growing a profitable accounting firm with less stress.
4 Shift Smart Accountants and Tax Pros Use to Double Their Revenue (Without Working Harder or Taking on New Clients)
In this presentation you will discover:
- The step-by-step process my clients use to charge premium fees and double their firm revenue without the worry of losing clients.
- Why giving discounts or doing work for free is the worst strategy to acquire and retain clients.
- How you can get paid first and upfront, without ever having to chase clients down for payments and having accounts receivables ever again.
- The powerful shift my clients use to reclaim 8 hours of sleep every night and regain the excitement for their work by eliminating burnout.
- And how to do ALL this without grinding 14 hours a day, sacrificing time with their family and friends, and finally go on the long overdue vacations without worrying about losing any business.
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE FOR ACCOUNTANTS AND TAX PROFESSIONALS
→ How to Connect with the High-Level Clients You Really Want to Work With
→ How to Communicate Your Value and Collect Higher Fees with Confidence
→ How to Stop Feeling Like You Have to Give Away Your Expertise for Free
→ How to Be Paid What You’re Worth and Earn More While Working Less
→ How to Finally Be Appreciated for the Work You Do For Your Clients
Find out how other accounting and tax professionals have added $10-$15K per month to their practices!
The sales training has been a big win for us. We now have a systematic, efficient process to qualify leads and turn them into clients. We know how to evaluate leads and only take the ones who meet our velvet rope policies. And we’ve learned how to connect with the client emotionally and offer a solution that solves their problems – instead of approaching client engagements from a one-size-fits-all mentality. Thank you Pitch Queen!
– Luke K. Gheen, MBA, CPA
The class was able to reduce my closing time on sales from 6 weeks down to 3 weeks. My goal is not to “Get a Sale” anymore. Now I am working toward leading a prospect to a “definite yes or a definite no.” And I am very selective on which clients I want to work with; If they are not my “Ideal” client, I can comfortably refer them to another CPA/EA who is ideal for them.
– Heath Walters, CPA, CTC
I am not a salesperson. I love to help my clients and provide them with the high level of service. The course taught me how to sell without selling, how to serve clients with more value, how to gain confidence, how to deliver quality vs quantity, how to deal with objections, how to define an ideal client and set the boundaries, how to present myself at the networking events and such. The list goes on and on. The course is a MUST for everyone interested in increasing their business bottom line. Thank you, Michelle and Denise! You are amazing!
– Luba Milgram, EA
*Results Not Guaranteed
Disclaimer: Results of using my program may vary and testimonials are not meant to represent typical results. All testimonials are real, and the users pictures and videos described have taken one or more of my courses. However, these results are meant as a showcase of what the ideal clients have experienced and should not be taken as average or typical results. Individual results will vary and are not guaranteed.